hey friends, we meet again,,
this night, at 9.20 p.m., i planned to sleep earlier cause one of my friend said that this time was a stupid time, it's better to sleep. I was agree with him. I though if i slept at that time, it will be healthy and fresh my mind in the next day. So,I shutted down my notebook and the lamp of my bed room.
On my bed, I closed my eyes in a few minutes, but i wasnt slept. Yup!! i cant sleep, may be cause i never slept this early, since i have been in university. In the dark, i was thinking,,,some conversations playing in my mind:
"hmm, what should I do if I stay up?"
"You can chat with ur friends"
"but , i'm not sure that my friend is online"
Then I though about my chatpartner from Germany that i told u before in previous entry, I am curious about how does he looks like. Hmm, I ever seen his pict before, but I cant remember his face clear, I only remember his sunglasses that he used in that pict.
And then, I imagined him n his looks. Then I woke up, n turn on the lamp. I picked a paper, pencil, n eraser. I started to draw my imagination ;)
after a couple minutes,
I finished it..
U can see the pict beside this text, it's a visualitation of my imagination,.
It's a bit weird,, i've tried to make the face like a real man, but it just like that, i drew him feminine,,.
My chatpartner is a man, inspite of gay, he is a real man,
may be my drawing is too cute as a Germany man, haha :D
I dont know his original face, but i hope the sunglasses in this drawing can become his indentification, haha *impossible* ;D
beside that, in this drawing, the man make his finger become L and I, and in his t-shirt, there are eyes which looks like O and L, so, if the eyes and the fingers r combined will become a nice word ;), u can read by ur self,,
hihihi ^^
The hair, I didnt know how's my chatpartner's hair style, i drew like that just cause of my wish ^^,, I told u that this is only a visualitation of my imagination, so it's according to me.
(Sorry Diva, if i broke ur face :D )
the pict above is the original photo of my drawing, then I edited it a bit with a programme on my notebook.
I added some effects, and gave some touching.,,
and now, this is the finishing of the pict.
I'll show this to Diva, my chatpartner, I'll ask his opinion about this pict.
That's all I can tell u,, it's really late now. ( 1.29 a.m)
I should sleep, n wake up in the morning.
bye bye ;) ;)


Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar